Idioms with the number one Quiz
All the idioms in this quiz are in Idioms with one (1).
There are 8 questions in this quiz.
1. The 10,000 crowd rose as one.
A) all together
2. They are completely at one with nature.
A) in harmony
B) in disagreement
3. We'll be back to square one.
A) back to where we ended
B) back to where we started
4. I found myself to be a minority of one.
A) to be the only person to have a particular view.
B) to be the only person who has no any view.
5. 'Oh, he is her brother!' ' Yes, you've got it in one.'
A) guessed correctly
B) guessed wrong
6. I bought a printer all in one.
A) having only one function
B) having two or more functions
7. If you go one better, you
A) do something better than you have done before
B) do something worse than you have done before
8. We've had one or two problems.
A) a lot of