Synonyms for easy
Here is the list of synonyms for easy
not hard; done without difficulty or much effort; not causing a lot of problems
- an easy lesson/exam
- She’s very easy to contact.
- It isn’t easy to be honest.
- English is easy to learn.
- He scored an easy goal after ten minutes.
not complex; not difficult to do, solve or understand
- a simple task/matter
- There are no simple solutions to these complicated problems.
- The answer to this question is very simple.
- He gave me a clear and simple explanation.
- The diagrams are simple enough.
1. suitable for your comfort, plans, or needs; useful and easy to do or use
a convenient time/date
- I'll try to schedule the appointment at a convenient time for you.
- What is the most convenient way of preparing chicken?
- It is more convenient to shop online.
2. close to a particular place and easy to reach
- Our house is convenient for the local supermarkets.
- American English. Our house is convenient to…
done easily and skillfully; requiring little or no effort
- effortless movement/motion
- an effortless teaching style
- She moved with effortless grace.
easy to manage or control
- manageable tasks
- Her wavy hair was soft and manageable.
- We divided the work into manageable sections.
- The students were divided into small, manageable groups.
- He reduced the problem to a manageable size.
1. easy for anyone to understand
- His latest book is so compelling and accessible to everyone.
2. able to be reached, entered, seen, etc.
- The inn is accessible by public transport.
3. easily obtained
- Basic healthcare services that are accessible to all.
causing no stress or problems
- There’s no painless solution to this problem.
- The train is a painless way to travel to London.
not difficult to do or understand
- a straightforward process/operation
- It's quite straightforward to use this software.
- The operating instructions are straightforward.
- The system is far from straightforward. [=The system is complicated]
- easy to understand or deal with
- an uncomplicated person
- She had an uncomplicated pregnancy.
- It’s an uncomplicated machine that is easy to start and use.
very good postReplyDelete